an Interior Designer?
Many people think an Interior Designer is simply a decorator that selects wall coverings, fabrics and furniture. That’s only part of it. Good, reputable designers also act as a project manager and advocate for you. Your life is so busy and thus makes it difficult to find skilled and professional people to successfully complete your project. We lift that burden from you and take care of your interests to the contractor, subcontractors, furniture representatives, everyone that’s involved!
As interior designers we have the capabilities and creativity to design a visually pleasing and functional living area. There’s a great deal to consider when re-designing different rooms inside a home. We have the ability to take a look at a specific room and observe how the area should function.
We'll consider a variety of factors in regards to a room that an average person may not think about. Determining the most efficient way to utilize the space while giving the room greater functionality. Every unique aspect of the room or space is considered such as the size, color and lighting in order to develop the new design.
We can suggest creative ways to enhance the layout of the room and incorporate your style into the new look. Having a keen eye for determining what will work best in a certain room to bring out its greatest features makes a world of difference.
We will go beyond moving around furniture and hanging up paintings, we’ll make your home look its very best with regards to your specific needs and aesthetics.
Also financially hiring a designer will also help you manage your funds more efficiently by keeping you within your allotted budget.
You’ll have access to specialists such as plumbers, cabinet makers and electricians in order to make all the proper installations for the remodeling project. This is really an added advantage as we are offered reduced rates.
The benefits of hiring an interior designer includes a number of different positives such as reduced costs, time and energy. Employing us as your interior designer for your home is a wise decision one that you’ll be thrilled with for many years to come
Do you Need to Hire a Designer for your Interior Decorating Project?
That depends… on you, on your available free time, patience, creativity or lack thereof, list of resources, interest, and much more.
Here are some guidelines to help you decide if you should hire a professional:
- You have little or no free time to coordinate and shop for home decor items.
- You feel completely overwhelmed by the number of choices available.
- You need help with space planning, lighting design, kitchen layouts, or bathroom renovations.
- You want someone else to deal with the hassles of ordering, shipping, coordinating, and installing.
- You want to have quality work done but don't have your own list of reliable workmen, installers, and resources.
- You've tried to decorate your home and have purchased a few nice items, but really need help pulling it all together.
- You want a cohesive color scheme and design that can be carried throughout your home.
- You think you have pretty good taste, but would like to move up a few notches in style.
- You've torn out photos of rooms you like, but are unsure of how to coordinate some of the elements.
- You and your partner can't seem to agree on anything for your home.